The previously uploaded video had an error, this one works just fine!
** You can adjust Play Speed to faster or slower playback in Settings!! **
Not all rendered scenes come out perfect, and trying to perfect them by re-rendering the same scene again and again will just cost you too much time. That’s why almost all designers and archviz creatives use Photoshop to tweak renders to how they’re meant to be.
This tutorial will give you a bit of a guiding hand to get you started on using Photoshop and Render Passes to create a stunning render from an otherwise bland image. Give this video a thumbs up, share it if you find it useful, and don’t forget to subscribe!
I welcome any questions or suggestions for new tutorial videos, so what do you want to learn next?
Leave it in the comments below or message me on any of my social media accounts 🙂 (Links are below).
Your support would make my day 🙂
- Sketchup 2018.
- VRay Next (4.00.02).
- Photoshop Cs6 Extended.
resources you may need
- Opening Newer Version Sketchup Files: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/17/opening-newer-version-sketchup-files/
- How to Create a Background and Sky: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/10/how-to-add-background-and-sky/
- How to Create Realistic Curtains: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/07/how-to-create-realistic-curtains-vray-sketchup/
- Creating Crown Molding, Ceiling Cove, and Baseboards: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/05/molding-baseboard-and-cove-using-follow-me-tool/
- Creating a 3D Model from a Plan’s Image: https://ravenors.com/2019/11/03/create-3d-model-from-image/
- Adding Lighting to a Model: https://ravenors.com/2019/07/14/vray-lighting-guide-tips-tricks-how-to/
- Creating Materials: https://ravenors.com/2019/07/21/how-to-create-vray-materials-sketchup/
- Creating Material Texture Maps: https://ravenors.com/2019/07/28/how-to-create-vray-texture-maps-bump-diffuse-displacement-normal/
- Creating VRay Fur: https://ravenors.com/2019/09/22/how-to-use-vray-fur/
- Replacing Missing Texture Maps (Full written Tutorial coming soon).
- Post Production Tips: https://ravenors.com/2019/08/25/photoshop-post-production-tips-vray-sketchup/
- Realistic Rendering Tips: https://ravenors.com/2019/08/04/realistic-interior-rendering-tips-vray-sketchup/
Join the Family
Video Production: Camtasia 2018.
Music: Checkie Brown – Das Sollte Man (CB 023)